The MS2500 flow meter combines reliable full-pipe flow measurement with high accuracy, low cost and ease of installation. The MS 2500 flanged sensor are well suited for all application and flow ranges. The MS2500 is available in the widest range of diameters.
- Accuracy to +/-0.2% of rate from 1 to 33 ft/sec.
- Nineteen sizes from 1″ to 48″ Pipe Diameters.
- Flow ranges from 2.37 to 179,400 GPM.
- Pressures to 5600 PSI.
- Volumetric flow rate measurement independent of fluid viscosity, density and temperature.
- No moving parts for zero maintenance.
- Bi-directional flow measurement.
- No pressure drop through sensor.
- Optional Integral ground electrode eliminates grounding rings with plastic piping systems.
- Minimal straight pipe run required.
- Every sensor is factory wet-calibrated.
|Body Material||Carbon Steel
Stainless Steel AISI304/316 (on request)
|Diameter (mm)||DN 25 ÷ 2400|
|Pressure (bar)||PN 16, others on request|
|Temperature||0 ÷ 60 °C (Polypropylene)
0 ÷ 70 °C (Rilsan)
–5 ÷ 80 °C (Ebonite)
–20 ÷ 100 °C (PTFE/compact)
–20 ÷ 110 °C (PTFE/remote)
–20 ÷ 180 °C (PTFE HT/remote)
|Connection||Flanges: UNI, ANSI, DIN, JIS, etc…|
|Liner||Polypropylene, Ebonite, PTFE, Rilsan etc.|
|Electrodes||Stainless Steel AISI316L; Hastelloy C; Platinum, Tantalum, Titanium, etc…|
|Protection Rate||± 0,4%|
|Accuracy class||Depending on converter|