You need to trust that your level switches won’t let you down. Mobrey float level switches are rugged, robust, and trusted globally for their long-term reliability in the harshest of environments and the most hazardous areas. Ideal for industrial applications such as pump control and high or low alarm duty on tanks and pressure vessels.
- Ideal for tough process-control functions such as alarms, trips, pump control and interface detection
- Operate in almost any liquid, and at high pressures and temperatures
- Unaffected by changes in process temperature, dielectric, or vapors
- Wide range of mounting options to meet site standards — including chamber mounting option for isolation while plant is live
- Widely used in all industries and certified for marine applications
- Combine with a Rosemount 702 Transmitter for convenient wireless reach
|Electrical or pneumatic valve switched output indicating if liquid is below float or above float.|
|Flanged process connection to tank or external chamber.|
|Process Wetted Material|
|Cast aluminum bronze, stainless steel, or gun metal fork and flange.Carbon steel back flange (if selected).
Spiral wound non-asbestos filled or non-asbestos sheet gaskets depending on flange size and rating.
|Cast aluminum bronze, stainless steel, or gun metal body.|
|Up to 752 °F (400 °C)
|Up to 2900 psig at 68 °F (200 barg at 20 °C)
|M20 x 1.5-6H, M25x1.5-6H thread to BS3643, or Pg16 to DIN40430 cable entries.
Marine float level switches can be supplied with factory-fitted cable glands and cables.
|Selected models are safety certified to IEC 61508 with proven FMEDA, suitable for Safety Integrity Level 1 (SIL 1)|